Friday, January 1, 2010

Get birthday freebies

You can get free stuff on your birthday. I have included a list of restaurants and companies that will send you coupons for free food or discounts on products when you have your birthday. Some of them even give you something just for signing up.

Applebee's - one of my favorite restaurants and located only 35 miles from where I live. They give you a free dessert during your birthday month. The coupon will come in your email so be sure to sign up for the newsletter.
Arby's - Sign up and receive coupons all year long not just on your birthday. This year I got a coupon for a free swirl shake in my email.
Baskin Robbin's - Get a free ice cream treat. It also comes in am email message so be sure you are opening those birthday wishes from companies. I also get $3 off coupons for ice cream cakes sent to my email a week before the kids' birthdays. Make sure you sign up your whole family.
Ben and Jerry's - I don't know of any stores near where I live but I keep hoping for a coupon for a free pint which I know they sell in stores around here. Sign up to become a Chunk Spurlunker and get a free ice cream.
Boston Market - If anyone knows where there is a location near here please advise. They send out free kids birthday meal coupons for kids under 12 and coupons online for their various entrees. On January 1st 2010 they were renovating this program and I have not been back to check out what they are doing.
Bonanza Steakhouse - Free birthday surprise that I can’t figure out. Join their club and find out in your email. The problem with these is most locations around where I live have closed down. Keep your eye out for new ones. I know there is one in Mason City.
Buffalo Wild Wings - Get a free dessert with a $5 order. I love this restaurant, too. If you take the wing challenge and win you get a free t-shirt. My 14 year old did it and won. The shirt is actually real nice and heavy cotton so it will last. The nearest location is Mason City.
Burger King - Free kids meal coupons are sent postal mail for your child a week before their birthday.
Chili's - The nearest local that I am aware of is in Des Moines but if you get there may as well eat at a place that will give a freebie. You will get a free dessert.
Culvers - There is a location in both Ft Dodge and Mason City. Get a free sundae at the location you specify as your nearest local.
Dairy Queen (Blizzard Club) - Get a free blizzard with the purchase of a blizzard. They may have recently renovated this program so watch for changes. Free ice cream treats for children under 16 years of age.
Denny's - You have to print this form out and send it in postal mail. Get a free meal and sundae for children 10 years and under.
Fazoli's - Ft Dodge has a great location. You can go up to the counter and request free breadsticks during your visit. They will give you as many as you want just as long as you request them. For your birthday they send a coupon via email for a free dessert. If I remember correctly they have a program that you buy 10 meals and get a card punched you can get a free spaghetti meal. May need to check on that one.
Papa Murphy's - Get a free cookie dough on your birthday. There is a location in Ft Dodge.
Perkins (Bakery Buddy)- Get a free bakery item. Nearest location is Mason City area.
Wendy's - Free kids meal for children and free frosty for adults. I beleive the nearest one is Mason City.
Academy Sports and Outdoors - Sign up before hand and receive a $5 gift card on your birthday. Since there are no locations near me I use mine online.
Aveda - Sign up at least 28 days before your birthday and receive a free perfume.
Hot Topic - $10 off coupon on $20 order. Half price is always nice. You need to be a member of the site, which is free to sign up for.
Movie Gallery - Free movie rental.
Toys R Us - Sign up ahead of time and on your child’s birthday they’ll get a personalized letter in the mail. Plus, bring your child into Toys R Us and they’ll get a hat and balloon before having their birthday announced over the loudspeaker. You’ll also get a $3 gift card in mail.
Various Bars and strip clubs - Get a free drink or lap dance on your birthday. Usually need to show your ID to prove it's your birthday.

If you have any feel free to share them in the comments section.

No comments:

Post a Comment